Thursday, September 3, 2009

new and exciting news

Look for a new post in the days to come, bye.

9 comments:

  1. What do you mean in the days to come!? I've been looking for some new and exciting news from this site since, oh, shall we say, August 17th! I'll keep checking! -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for that "new and exciting" news from 9 months ago. Wait a minute...nine months? I could have a new addition to my family since the last time you blogged. Uh, uh, uh, now that's a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well?...I know for a fact that you have RECENT new and exciting news to blog about. If you won't do it, then I will: Congratulations to one of the newest employees of Texas Health Resources-Harris Methodist team, Mr. Barrett Roberts (crowd cheers and goes wild). Congrats cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I thought for sure I'd posted another message on 6/21/10, but I must not have clicked "save" after I decoded the secret word. Just wanted to let you know I haven't given up on you or your blog...that I'm still checking for signs of life. -E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there 'cuz. You've been around long enough to know God doesn't make mistakes. Don't be so quick to second guess yourself! -E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Barrett. I hope you enjoyed all of your surprises on your special day. May God continue to bless you abundantly. Love, E

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, whose blog is this? Mine or yours? I'm having a little difficulty remembering since I seem to be the only somebody blogging on it. We're going to have to change the name to "E and Me" before long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, he's alive! Of course, I'm not through. I'll keep commenting here until you post something new for me to comment on

    ReplyDelete